Twenty-Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time
September 24th, 2023
• The Parish Office will be closing at 11:30am on Wednesday September 27th.
• All are invited to celebrate the month of the Holy Rosary and the Memorial of Our Lady of the Rosary on Saturday October 7th after the 5pm mass. Please bring a rose or any flower you wish to offer to the Blessed Virgin Mary.
• Please join the Justice and Peace Ministry in the Adoration Chapel on Saturday October 14th from 2pm-3pm as we pray the Holy Rosary for World Peace.
• PARENTS! Do you need a night off? St. Catherine’s will be hosting “Parent’s Night Off” Friday October 13th from 5:30pm-9:00pm. There will be food, games and more for your child to enjoy. Pre-registration is required to ensure we have adequate staff. The cost is $20.00 Please grab a flyer in the narthex or sign up on our website.
• The youth department will be hosting our annual Pet Blessing on Saturday October 7th at 10am by the St. Catherine statue. All are welcome to attend.
• Do you want to know more about the Catholic faith? RCIA classes have started, but it’s not too late to join. The classes are every Wednesday evening at 7:30pm. You can find more information in the bulletin, in the Narthex and on the website.
• If you missed the first two sessions of Directory Photos and would like to have your photo in the directory, please contact the office and add your name to the list. We may have one more day of photos based on interest. Please remember the photos come with a free 8×10 portrait and copy of the Directory.